Fordwich Town Council meets in the Town Hall on the last Wednesday of each month (with the exceptions of August and December) at 7.30pm.
THE NEXT COUNCIL MEETING
Meetings are currently being held remotely. Agendas with information about this will be posted on the relevant web-site page.
The public is always welcome and are encouraged to attend meetings. The installation of a lift in June 2018 means that meetings can now be held in the Town Hall rather than the undercroft and we thank a multitude of townspeople, local businesses and visitors for their generous contributions.
Fordwich Town Council members
- Philip Lewis (Chairman and Mayor) 01227 719303 email@example.com
- Patrick Heren 01227 710470 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adrian McCarthy 01227 719756 email@example.com
- Geoff Connolly 07738 218501 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Roger Green 01227 713661 email@example.com
Clerk: Guy Foster 01227 860742 firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Canterbury City Councillors:
Lousie Harvey-Quirke email@example.com 07704 948305
Georgina Glover firstname.lastname@example.org 01227 711429
Your Kent County Councillor:
Alan Marsh email@example.com 01227 265112/262426